Monday, October 1, 2012

Philadelphia...again!

Philadelphia will always have a place in my heart. It's the city my Dad grew up in. It's the place I spent vacations growing up, visiting my Mom Mom & Pop Pop. It's the place my husband proposed. I had the pleasure of visiting this great city for a few short hours last weekend. Here are some images of this cherished place:
Fall is comin'!
Hello, chevron building!

Have I mentioned that my favorite Anthropologie (and yes, I've been to many) is in the heart of Philly? They have the best artist decorate this beautiful store. Here is some of the Fall inspired decor:


(And if you're wondering where the 'again' came from...I posted images from Philadelphia from our trip in December 2010, here.) Photos from my trip to Maryland coming up next!

No comments:

Post a Comment