Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Maternity: the Downey's

Meet Jackson, Brittany, and Juniper! Within the first five minutes, I forgot I was on the job because I was having so much fun. I don't think I've ever laughed so hard while doing photography before. It was also quite the adventurous shoot: we came across an abandon train and hidden fields as the sun set. Baby Juniper is going to grow up in a home filled with laughter and love (and lots of delicious pies)! Brittany is at 36 weeks and when I thought she just couldn't get any cuter - she did. Here are a few shots of this precious family.
 Juniper is going to have so many wonderfully handmade things, like this lovely banner.
 Made for her by her mama.

2 comments:

  1. Yay!!! These all turned out so great, Leah! Most of my favorites are in that lady's field... glad we had just enough time to get them! =)

    ~ Brittany

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those too! I can't wait to give them to you!

    ReplyDelete