Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Maternity: the Kennedy family

Meet Deborah and Zane! They are expecting their precious Daisy Love at the end of June. This shoot was particularly special to me because I have known Deborah for 9 years - her little sister is one of my best friends. The excitement they share for the little girl shines through their expressions and love for one another. You see, conceiving did not come easy for these two, but through the trials, they gained strength from God. You can read their struggles and triumphs on Deborah's blog, here.  I know Daisy is going to be a pretty awesome little girl if she has half of her momma's dance moves and half of her creativity. I can't wait to meet little Daisy!
They even used daisies in their wedding.
I love it!
My cheeks hurt from laughing so hard at this shoot. These two sure know how to have fun!

4 comments:

  1. Yay! I love them. So fun. :) Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful Mom and Dad! Love Becca

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so great! I especially like the ones with your bare feet....very cool. But my favorite is the one with you guys back to back. Deborah is such a beautiful momma...I love you guys! Mom

    ReplyDelete